DEBBIE DURKIN PRESENTED “ECOLUXE ENDLESS SUMMER FESTIVAL” AN ANNUAL CELEBRATION AT THE BEVERLY HILTON IN HONOR OF AWARDS WEEKEND
This year’s event Benefitted spcaLA
On Friday, September 9, 2022, the Ecoluxe Endless Summer Festival and Lounge honored the best of TV during awards weekend and was also a charity fundraiser benefiting spcaLA. The event featured a formal lunch in the Beverly Hilton’s Wilshire Gardens, pampering by health and wellness brands, a metaverse art gallery VR experience and sustainable activations making a social impact.
The Beverly Hilton’s Executive Chef served up a curated luncheon from 12:00- 2:00pm PST and their infamous handcrafted Donut Wall was on display for snacks throughout the day!
The event was recorded by KNEKT TV which interviewed attending stars about their current projects and streamed the event as a LIVE TV Special that day.;
Paul Ben-Victor “Pam and Tommy” and Cali Senkpiel and Celebrity Musician and Designer Nikki Lund check out the vintage handbags by Luxmary Handbags
“American Ninja Warrior” host Matt Iseman & Jessica Ross and “Major Crimes” Kearran Giovanni sip Neft Vodka
Anjali Bhimani from “Ms. Marvel” on Disney+ checks out dog friendly wellness brand Healthy Paws
Actress Carolyn Hennesy takes home Liana Treat & Berry hand-dipped strawberries with gold drizzle.
Former NFL Player & HBO “Ballers” start Donovan Carter sips Dulce Vida Organic Tequila
“Lucy in 13: The Musical” (Netflix) Frankie McNellis and “Kobra Kai” Jesse Kove both enjoys skincare and body butter by Royal Keepers
“Shameless” star Scott Michael Campbell tries Fresh & Meaty Burgers
Attendees enjoyed the Metaverse Experience by cannabis collective BSW Nation Village
Additional celebrity attendees included: NBA Legend, Cuttino Mobley; Grammy winner “Train” Charlie Colin; “Dance Moms” Melissa Gisoni; “American Horror Story” Naomi Grossman; Keith Harris, the Black Eyed Peas Drummer; and more. View All images for selects!
Veteran TV/Film product placement producer Debbie Durkin invited the following brands to provide fun interactive installations and to showcase their products throughout the day.
- Casa de Campo Dominican Republic Resort & Villas which provided Emmy Nominees a 2-night stay at their luxury villas courtesy of Swanky Retreats and Caribbean Living Magazines.
- BSW Nation Village showcased a collection of cannabis brands (Lime Cannabis, Dime Industries, and Garden Society) and hosted the Balbuena Productions Metaverse Art Gallery which was an interactive metaverse gallery and VR activation (VR goggles!)
- NEFT VODKA premium spirits offered tastings, lifestyle gear, and product for attendees to take home.
- Dolce Vida Organic Tequila shared tastings of their four signature flavors- tequila blanco, pineapple jalapeno, lime, and grapefruit!
- Luxmary Handbags held a special giveaway for attendees featuring vintage Louis Vuitton designer handbags worth $1K. In addition, all ECOLUXE attendees received an invite to the Luxmary Handbags Sip N Shop event on Saturday September 10th at their retail store in Burbank. Guest were gifted a generous gift card at ECOLUXE to be used toward any purchase during the Sip N Shop event. They also be provided gift bag items ranging ($200-$400) value including designer pieces such as a Gucci notebook, Emilio Pucci card holder, Miu Miu key ring, Cartier key holder, Chanel paper weight and more.
- Liana Treat & Berry featured an assortment of hand-dipped strawberries, wafers and madeleines in Ruby chocolate and white couverture chocolate, topped with signature drizzle, gold drizzle, marble, and gold leaf garnish.
- Royal Keepers gifted all natural, healing hair & skin products including body butter, shampoo, conditioner and oils.
- Kimberlicious Kourtney Beauty (KK Beauty) cannabis-infused, eco friendly, THC butters & cosmetic collection will gift perfumes, body butters, lip gloss, lip paint, and tees.
- Healthy Paws provides dog and cat parents with natural organic options to help keep their furry friends stay in optimal health. Now offering sustainable packaging!
- Nikki Lund Clothing will be an on-site Sponsor gifting select fashion items to attendees.
- Fresh & Meaty Burgers– Ranked the #2 Best burger in LA and the #1 Turkey burger in LA. Provided samples and gift cards for their Los Angeles and Carson locations.
- generosiTEA, a great tasting tea that gives back to charity through every purchase, from Country singer Stephen Westly.
About EcoLuxe Lounge
ECOLUXE LOUNGE is a luxury experience created by Debbie Durkin, LA’s leading purposeful TV/Film product placement producer, creator of the ECOLUXE Lounge Luxury Experiences (16 years), an official ABC TV-producing-partner and her ABC4 TV ECOLUXE “Must-Haves” TV segments. Debbie pioneered the USA’s 1st Celebrity Drive-Thru in Sept. 2020. Our team creates entertainment marketing PR campaigns, harnessing the Power of Entertainment. We uplift brands, women, black, Latino, and Asian-owned businesses, and those with a social impact on sustainable platforms, who contribute lifestyle products & services Good for the Planet, the Environment, Home, Family & Pets. ECOLUXE LOUNGE luxury experiences are private, by-invite-only events produced during Award Show and Film Festival weeks. #EventResponsibly For more information, visit https://linktr.ee/producerdeb
spcaLA is a non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization, independently chartered organization that is not affiliated with any other “SPCA” or humane society. spcaLA has been serving Los Angeles since 1877 and has seen an increased need for funding for animals during the pandemic. We believe that animals, as living creatures, have value beyond economic measurement, and are entitled to legal, moral and ethical consideration and protection.There is no national SPCA, parent organization, or umbrella group that provides financial support. Each SPCA and Humane Society is a completely unrelated organization. spcaLA does not receive funding from any federal, state or local government agency. Financial support for the organization’s humane programs is provided solely by donations from individuals, corporations, and foundations. To support, visit https://spcala.com/