Win a Recording Package from Produce Like a Pro!
Paul Simon once sang: “These are the days of miracle and wonders,” and that applies to just about every facet of modern human life – from self-landing rockets to electric cars to producing music: Quality studio equipment has become more and more affordable, which makes it possible for home (or bedroom) studio recordists to produce great sounding tracks.
As an advocate for high quality, low cost recording equipment- Warren puts his money where is mouth is by achieving million-dollar results for only thousands of dollars.
To prove his point, Huart recently took a low-cost recording bundle to Sunset Sound – where Prince, The Rolling Stones and Whitney Houston recorded massive albums. Huart rocked up with his $4,300 worth of recording equipment and went head to head with the best of the best at Sunset Sound.
He is giving away this $4,300 bundle to one lucky engineer! Enter here
Working with guitarist Christian Vegh, Tony Franklin (Jimmy Page, Whitesnake) on fretless bass and drummer Greg D’Angelo (White Lion, Anthrax), Huart recorded a session comparing his four-figure equipment against Sunset Sound’s equipment worth hundreds of thousands of dollars:
· Audient iD14 interface & ASP800 preamp ($950 value) against Sunset Sound’s custom built console in Studio 3 (estimated value of 1 million dollars).
· 12 Lewitt microphones ($3,250 value) against Sunset’s beautiful mic collection of Neumann U67s, M49s and FET47s, AKGs and Sennheisers ($100,000 value)
· IK Multimedia AmpliTube 4 ($99 value) against the best amps & cabs Sunset has to offer ($10,000 value)
The results were amazing. It shows that for a fraction of the cost you can get incredible recordings. Watch the comparison here
Warren Huart knows his stuff, and now he is giving away this entire recording package ($4,300 value) to a lucky budding sound engineer. Enter the giveaway here
Included in the giveaway:
· Audient iD14 Interface & ASP800 Preamp
· 12 Lewitt Microphones
· IK Multimedia Amplitube 4